1. Where and what is Mahindra Singasandra Project?
Mahindra Singasandra Project is located at Manipal County Rd, Aishwarya Crystal Layout, Singasandra, South Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068 neighbouring area at short distance i.e Electronics City, Bommanhalli, Silk Bord, Koramangala, HSR Layout, Halur road, Hosa road, Begur road, Bannerghata road and Hosur road.
This is a premium residential development consisting of 2 Towers identified as Tower 1 & Tower 2. Each Tower consists of 2 basements for car park and other utilities, Ground and 00 Upper floors, with 000+ residential apartments units of different types and an integrated Club House.
2. How far is it from the Hosur main road?
The project is 300 meters from Hosur main road.
3. What is the project land extent?
The project land considered for the plan sanction is 4 Acres.
4. What are the distinct advantages or the USPs of Mahindra Singasandra?
Theme based architecture.
Undivided share of Land.
EV charging provision in the parking.
Tie up with sports academy and Health Care Clinics.
Low density project.
Efficient unit plans.
5. Who are the Architects/Master Planners of Mahindra Singasandra
The architecture firm consultants are the key designers.
6. What are the different types of configurations
7. Is there a Clubhouse and what are the amenities provided?
An elaborate Clubhouse with spaces for Health Club, Gymnasium, Swimming pool with Kids Pool, Banquet Hall, Mini Theatre, Badminton Court, Squash Court, Tennis Court, Multi- Purpose Court, Cricket Pitches, Amphitheatre, Indoor Games, Pool Table, Table Tennis, other indoor games, Kids play area with a provision for a Convenience. Store, etc.
8. Is there a Sewage Treatment Plant?
Yes, as per plan sanctions it is mandatory.
9. Is this a phased development and what are the timelines for completion?
The entire project will be completed as per RERA.
10. Is there any differential price based on the floor and orientation of the apartments?
Yes, there is a differential pricing for apartments. For every floor rise there is an increase in cost per sft. In addition to the floor rise, selected apartments will also attract a preferential location charge (PLC).
11. What is the starting Price of Mahindra Singasandra?
The starting price of Mahindra Singasandra is 1.49 Cr.
12. How do I book my apartment at Mahindra Singasandra?
Kindly contact our respective Sales for Presentation.
13. BBMP/BMRDA sanctioned the plans?
Yes, the development plans are mandatorily to be sanctioned by BBMP/BMRDA
14. Is the title of the property clear?
Legal due diligence has been done. The land is freehold, marketable and free from all encumbrances.
15. Is Mahindra Singasandra RERA approved?
16. Are modifications permitted in the apartment?
The specifications and designs have been carefully worked out. Considering the number of apartments and the delivery date, customization will not be possible in the collective interest of the purchasers.
17. How many car parking spaces?
3 Bedroom – One
4 Bedromm - Two
18. What if Mahindra delays the construction and possession?
Our endeavour is to complete & hand over the project as per committed timelines. However, for reasons beyond our control if the project is delayed, Mahindra will pay compensation* as per RERA norms. (* Conditions apply).
19. What are the additional amounts to be paid?
BESCOM & BWSSB charges, GST, Generator charges, Khata assessment charges, Registration charges, Sinking fund, Advance maintenance charges and any other statutory charges/ duties as applicable. GST will be collected along with booking amount and instalments spread till possession.
20. Is Mahindra Singasandra approved by banks/Housing finance institutions (HFIs) for loans?
Yes, All Banks/HFIs will extend loans to customers based on their eligibility criteria.
21. How many completed and on-going projects are there in Bangalore?
One completed and One On going.
22. What is the type of payment plans?
Construction Linked Plan (CLP)
23. What is advantage of location?
STAY CONNECTED IN A HOME WITH THE WORLD AROUND YOU
Located closely to 2 metro stations – Hosa Road metro & Singasandra metro stations. Both stations are within 1 Kms from the site.
WITHIN 15 MINUTES DRIVE TIME* - HEALTH CARE INSTITUTIONS
Life Care Hospital
WITHIN 20 MINUTES DRIVE TIME* - Tech Park
Electronics City Phase 1 and Phase 2
Global Tech Park
Ozone Tech Park
WITHIN 20 MINUTES DRIVE TIME* - SCHOOLS & COLLEGES
New Bishop Cotton English High School
Sarans Public School
Brightway International Public School
Cresent Public School
WITHIN 20 MINUTES DRIVE TIME* - RECREATIONAL AVENUES
Royal Meenakshi Mall
Gopalan Innovation Mall
24. When is the Mahindra Singasandra project going to launched?
It’s going to be launched in Q3 of 2023
25. What does an expression of interest (EOI) mean?
A possible buyer, investor, or investor's letter or document expressing interest in a certain property or real estate opportunity is known as an "expression of interest" (EOI).
It is especially important to remember that an Expression of Interest is normally non-binding, which means neither party is obligated to move forward with the transaction as a result. Instead, it acts as an entry point and a basis for additional conversations and inquiry.
26. What is benefit of expression of interest (EOI)?
An Expression of Interest is used to demonstrate a buyer's serious interest in moving forward with a deal. It enables the buyer to communicate to the seller, developer, builder, or property owner their interest in the upcoming project or an investment opportunity.
27. What is process of expression of interest (EOI)?
Buyers who are interested submit their EOI to the builder. It normally contains the buyer's name, contact information, and general project information.
28. What is payable amount for expression of interest (EOI)?
It depends on configuration usually EOI is 2 to 5 Lakhs
29. Is expression of interest (EOI) refundable?
YES, as it is non-binding the builders refund the EOI amount.
30. In how many days does the builder refund expression of interest (EOI) amount?
It typically takes 30 to 90 days to refund the amount.